- Heritage Category:
- Listed Building
- List Entry Number:
- Date first listed:
- Statutory Address:
The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1302009 .pdf
The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.
This copy shows the entry on 15-Oct-2019 at 10:46:33.
- Statutory Address:
The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.
- County of Herefordshire (Unitary Authority)
- National Grid Reference:
- SO 51629 22756
LLANGARRON CP TRERIBBLE Treribble
GII Farmhouse.C17 service wing,early C18 main house,altered C20.Squared sandstone rubble,ashlar dressings,rendered main front,slate roofs,hipped with swept eaves to main house,brick shafts.Rectangular plan,single depth main block with central entrance and end stacks facing south;U-shaped earlier service wing.adjoins to north-west extending to north-west and south-west.Main House:three storeys with cellars,symmetrical facade;five glazing bar sash windows,smaller proportions to upper storey;central doorway,pedimented canopy supported on brackets,moulded architrave and partly-glazed door,decorative lozenge-shaped panel above doorway bearing initials IT and date 1727.Two string courses to returns(those to main front presumably obscured by later render);two storey and single storey section to service wing to left(west)of main front and set back with glazing bar sash window and mid to late C19 canted bay with glazing bar sashes below.Interior not inspected but believed to contain fine contemporary staircase.The house together with the former flanking granary(Old Cider House,qv)to south-west and former stable(garage, qv)to south-east form a well defined and interesting architectural composition.
Listing NGR: SO5163922762
The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.
- Legacy System number:
- Legacy System:
This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.
End of official listing