No name for this Entry

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1302455
Date first listed:
23-Jan-1952
Statutory Address:
8

Map

Ordnance survey map of No name for this Entry
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1302455 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 14-Oct-2019 at 07:28:24.

Location

Statutory Address:
8

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Gloucestershire
District:
Cotswold (District Authority)
Parish:
Windrush
National Grid Reference:
SP 19212 13243

Details

WINDRUSH WINDRUSH VILLAGE SP 1913 10/276 No 8 23.1.52 GV II

Detached house. Early-mid C18 with later extension. Coursed squared and dressed limestone with ashlar facade. Stone slate roof. Two rendered stacks on ashlar stumps and one ashlar stack. 'L'-shaped plan. Symmetrical facade. Two storeys and attic. Two- windowed facade with 3-light stone-mullioned casements with stopped hoods. Central C20 part-glazed door within C20 gabled porch. Attic lit by two 2-light roof dormers. Single-storey extension to left with 2-light casement with stopped hood and plank door. Three-light stone-mullioned casement in right gable end. Blocked 2-light stone-mullioned casement to north facing gable. Flat and saddleback coping at gable ends with moulded kneelers. Stacks at gable ends. Interior not inspected.

Listing NGR: SP1921213243

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
130713
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 19 Nov 2002
Reference: IOE01/09447/06
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Derek Cotterill. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].