THE CHAPLAINS HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1302531

Date first listed: 20-Jun-1986

Statutory Address: THE CHAPLAINS HOUSE, RADLEYS LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE CHAPLAINS HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1302531 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 14-Nov-2018 at 20:41:04.

Location

Statutory Address: THE CHAPLAINS HOUSE, RADLEYS LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 64973 71152

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE RADLEY'S LANE SK 67 SW CUM BUDBY (north side) 1/117 The Chaplain's House

II

Chaplain's house. Formerly 2 cottages. Early C19. Brick, rendered and colourwashed, with hipped and gabled slate roof. Deep eaves. 2 ridge stacks. Rendered splayed lintels. 2 storeys, 3 bays. Square plan with rear wing. Windows are glazing bar or Gothick casements. South front has central blocked opening flanked by single casements. To right, slated lean-to porch. Above, central blank opening flanked by single casements East side has to right, a porch, and to right again, adjoining outbuilding. 4 unequally spaced casements. To their right, 2 doors. Above, 2 casements. West side has to left a door and to its right, 5 unequally spaced casements. Above, 2 casements. North side has central rear wing with 2 casements. To its left, 2 and to its right, single casements. This building is in the same style as those in the Estate Village at Budby laid out by Earl Manvers 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6497371152

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242259

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing