THE ARCHERS

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1302568

Date first listed: 11-Aug-1961

Date of most recent amendment: 20-Jun-1986

Statutory Address: THE ARCHERS, MAIN STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE ARCHERS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1302568 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 06:02:34.

Location

Statutory Address: THE ARCHERS, MAIN STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 61662 70276

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE MAIN STREET SK 67 SW CUM BUDBY (Formerly Carburton Road) (north side) 1/98 The Archers (former- ly listed as No.6) 11.8.61 G.V. II

Estate cottage. Early C19. Brick, rendered, with hipped and lean-to pantile roofs. Rendered plinth. Rebated eaves with deep overhang. Central grouped octagonal stacks. Single storey plus attics. 2 unequal bays. Square plan with lean-to additions. South front has set back lean-to to west, containing cant headed door. To right, a Gothick casement. Above, gabled dormer with similar casement. East side has glazed porch in return angle. C20 fenestration. Above, central gabled dormer with Gothick casement. West side has single Gothick casement. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6166270276

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242240

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing