SOUTH FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1302593

Date first listed: 11-Aug-1961

Statutory Address: SOUTH FARMHOUSE, THE LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of SOUTH FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1302593 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 18:22:38.

Location

Statutory Address: SOUTH FARMHOUSE, THE LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Nottinghamshire

District: Newark and Sherwood (District Authority)

Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby

National Grid Reference: SK 61671 69968

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

PERLETHORPE THE LANE SK 66 NW CUM BUDBY (west side) 3/88 South Farmhouse 11.8.61 G.V. II

Farmhouse. Early C19. Rear range probably mid C19. Brick, rendered, with slate roof. 4 gable stacks. 2 storeys, plus garrets, 3 bays. Double depth plan. Windows are mostly Gothick casements. East front has central canted hipped porch with 3 round headed openings and half glazed door. Flanked by single casements. Above, 3 casements, the central one smaller. To north, single storey gabled addition with concrete tile roof. To east, casement with segmental head. North gable has a Gothick casement. South gable has 2 Gothick casements. Above, to right, casement to garret. Brick rear elevation has mainly glazing bar sashes and openings with rubbed brick heads. To left, single bay, single storey brick addition with concrete tile roof. To west, 2 doors and glazing bar sash with segmental head. This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.

Listing NGR: SK6167169968

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 242231

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing