THE ROW

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1302704

Date first listed: 23-Jan-1952

Statutory Address: THE ROW, 1-6

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE ROW
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1302704 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 05:12:43.

Location

Statutory Address: THE ROW, 1-6

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Gloucestershire

District: Cotswold (District Authority)

Parish: Southrop

National Grid Reference: SP1999203601

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SOUTHROP SOUTHROP VILLAGE SP 1903-2003 14/232 Nos 1 to 6 (consec), The Row 23.1.52 GV II Formerly stables and outbuildings, now row of 6 houses. Mid-late C17; c1840 alteration to houses. Random rubble limestone; brick chimneys; stone slate roof. Two-storey. Front: all except No 6 have single ground floor casement with stone flat arch, and small eaves-mounted raking roof dormer. Stone flat arch to doorways, mostly with C20 doors and porches. Two-window fenestraton to No 6, otherwise as others. Four ridge-mounted chimneys. Rear: very small casements. C20 glabled single-storey additions are not of special interest. Interiors not inspected. Originally formed stables associated with a house called The Greys, renamed The Pines (q.v.) upon demolition of main part of building.

Listing NGR: SP1999203601

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 127480

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing