Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1303081

Date first listed: 27-Jul-1987

Statutory Address: LOW TOWN, B 6318


Ordnance survey map of LOW TOWN
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1303081 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Feb-2019 at 02:38:55.


Statutory Address: LOW TOWN, B 6318

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Northumberland (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Greenhead


National Grid Reference: NY 68300 66292


GREENHEAD B 6318 NY 66 NE (North side, off) Low Town 11/83 Low Town II

Farmhouse. Dated 1800 on door lintel. Squared stone and dressings. Stone- tiled roof with rebuilt brick and dressed stone chimneys. 2 storeys, 2 bays. Squared tooled quoins. Replaced door and 2-pane overlight at right. Doorway has raised alternating jambs and oval plaque on lintel with illegible initials and date 1800. Replaced sashes in raised surrounds. Roof has coped gables. Left end brick stack. Right end stone stack with top ledge. Lean-to addition on right return.

Abandoned at time of survey.

Listing NGR: NY6830066292


The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 240731

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing