CHURCH FARMHOUSE AND ATTACHED FARM BUILDINGS TO NORTH

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1303692

Date first listed: 25-Aug-1960

Statutory Address: CHURCH FARMHOUSE AND ATTACHED FARM BUILDINGS TO NORTH

Map

Ordnance survey map of CHURCH FARMHOUSE AND ATTACHED FARM BUILDINGS TO NORTH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1303692 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Nov-2018 at 18:24:29.

Location

Statutory Address: CHURCH FARMHOUSE AND ATTACHED FARM BUILDINGS TO NORTH

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Gloucestershire

District: Cotswold (District Authority)

Parish: Lower Slaughter

National Grid Reference: SP 16517 22594

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

LOWER SLAUGHTER SP 1622 10/26 Church Farmhouse & Attached Farm- 25.8.60 Buildings to North - II Late C17. Rubble in alternating courses; Cotswold stone roof. Long low range parallel with the street. Two storeys and attics, six windows, two and three light stone mullioned casements with dripmoulds, some are replacement, two on the upper floor are C19 casements in elliptically headed openings. Entrance at rear. Three gabled dormers, end stacks, that on the south end is external with offsets. The north end continues with a low curving barn and a rather higher outhouse. Said to be on the site of the King's Hall of 1237 when the manor belonged to the Crown.



Listing NGR: SP1648822631

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 129910

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing