SCORMY MONUMENT 12 METRES SOUTH OF ALL SAINTS CHURCH

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1304015
Date first listed:
02-Sep-1986
Statutory Address:
SCORMY MONUMENT 12 METRES SOUTH OF ALL SAINTS CHURCH, VILLAGE STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of SCORMY MONUMENT 12 METRES SOUTH OF ALL SAINTS CHURCH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1304015 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 24-Aug-2019 at 17:06:21.

Location

Statutory Address:
SCORMY MONUMENT 12 METRES SOUTH OF ALL SAINTS CHURCH, VILLAGE STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Dorset
District:
North Dorset (District Authority)
Parish:
Tarrant Keyneston
National Grid Reference:
ST 92511 04042

Details

In the entry for TARRANT KEYNESTON VILLAGE STREET ST 90 SW (north side) 5/44 Scormy monument, 12 m south of All Saints Church GV II

the description shall be amended to read: Table-tomb, 1844. Limestone with panelled sides. Inscriptions to Joseph Scormy and Isaac Randall. Formerly surrounded by iron railings.

------------------------------------

TARRANT KEYNESTON ST 90 SW VILLAGE STREET (North side) 5/44 Scormy monument, 12m south of All Saints Church GV II Table-tomb, 1833. Limestone with panelled sides. Inscriptions to Joseph Scormy and Isaac Randall. Formerly surrounded by iron railings.

Listing NGR: ST9251104042

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
103764
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 16 Sep 2001
Reference: IOE01/05457/15
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Mike Watson. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].