MONUMENT TO DANIEL VICK IN THE CHURCHYARD APPROXIMATELY 1 METRE SOUTH OF MONUMENT TO SILVANUS VICK TO SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST JOHN

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1304118
Date first listed:
30-Sep-1985
Statutory Address:
MONUMENT TO DANIEL VICK IN THE CHURCHYARD APPROXIMATELY 1 METRE SOUTH OF MONUMENT TO SILVANUS VICK TO SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST JOHN

Map

Ordnance survey map of MONUMENT TO DANIEL VICK IN THE CHURCHYARD APPROXIMATELY 1 METRE SOUTH OF MONUMENT TO SILVANUS VICK TO SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST JOHN
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1304118 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 25-Aug-2019 at 05:31:46.

Location

Statutory Address:
MONUMENT TO DANIEL VICK IN THE CHURCHYARD APPROXIMATELY 1 METRE SOUTH OF MONUMENT TO SILVANUS VICK TO SOUTH OF CHURCH OF ST JOHN

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Gloucestershire
District:
Stroud (District Authority)
Parish:
Elmore
National Grid Reference:
SO 76712 14894

Details

SO 71 SE ELMORE -

4/26 Monument to Daniel Vick in the churchyard approximately 1m south of monument to Silvanus Vick to south of Church of St. John

GV II

Pedestal tomb. Dated 1810. Sandstone. Square with recessed corners, moulded plinth, and pyramid capping to top. Oval inscription panels to north and south with leafy branch draped over; raised panel with curved top to east and west. Inscribed on west side to DANIEL VICK, died 1810.

Listing NGR: SO7671214894

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
131684
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 23 Aug 1999
Reference: IOE01/00360/19
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Jack Farley. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].