GROUP OF 3 MEMORIALS, TO PARKER AND DABY, ABOUT 10 METRES SOUTH EAST OF SOUTH DOOR IN CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST KENELM

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1304924
Date first listed:
21-Mar-1985
Statutory Address:
GROUP OF 3 MEMORIALS, TO PARKER AND DABY, ABOUT 10 METRES SOUTH EAST OF SOUTH DOOR IN CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST KENELM

Map

Ordnance survey map of GROUP OF 3 MEMORIALS, TO PARKER AND DABY, ABOUT 10 METRES SOUTH EAST OF SOUTH DOOR IN CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST KENELM
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1304924 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2019 at 08:52:26.

Location

Statutory Address:
GROUP OF 3 MEMORIALS, TO PARKER AND DABY, ABOUT 10 METRES SOUTH EAST OF SOUTH DOOR IN CHURCHYARD OF CHURCH OF ST KENELM

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Gloucestershire
District:
Cotswold (District Authority)
Parish:
Sapperton
National Grid Reference:
SO 94752 03394

Details

SO 90 SW SAPPERTON SAPPERTON VILLAGE

1/89 Group of 3 memorials, to Parker and Daby, about 10m south east of south door in churchyard of Church of St. Kenelm

GV II

3 chest tombs. Early C19, Thomas Parker, died 1807; William Parker, died 1816; Israel Daby, died 1806. Limestone. All 3 with tent top, moulded plinths and large bases, moulded cappings with incised rectangular panels on sides. Memorial to Daby has reeded pilasters on the long sides and a double tent top.

Listing NGR: SO9474803396

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
128365
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 19 Mar 2003
Reference: IOE01/03187/18
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr E. Currier. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].