GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1305564

Date first listed: 08-Jun-1983

Statutory Address: GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE, CALF'S LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1305564 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 02:04:56.

Location

Statutory Address: GARAGE TO SOUTH OF COURT HOUSE, CALF'S LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Gloucestershire

District: Cotswold (District Authority)

Parish: Chipping Campden

National Grid Reference: SP 15349 39242

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

1. 5224 CALF'S LANE (east side)

Garage to south of Court House SP 1359 SW 9/40

II GV

2. Circa 1612 altered; probably part of Baptist Hick's layout, about 20 yds south of the Court House. Rubble with Cotswold stone roof. Rectangular building with gabled half-dormer to road and pigeon loft gable to south with 6 rows of ogee headed entry-holes on ledges.

Listing NGR: SP1534939242

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 126090

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing