Heritage Category:
Listed Building
List Entry Number:
Date first listed:
Statutory Address:


Ordnance survey map of CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1306852 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Oct-2019 at 22:55:07.


Statutory Address:

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

East Lindsey (District Authority)
Ulceby with Fordington
National Grid Reference:
TF 42243 72614


TF 47 SW 4/40 3.2.67

ULCEBY WITH FORDINGTON CHURCH ROAD (east side) Church of All Saints

GII Parish church.1826.West porch added 1893.Red brick in Flemish bond,ashlar dressings,slate and plain tiled roofs.Nave with western bellcote and porch,chancel.The west porch,with plain tiled roof,has central planked double doors,under pointed and moulded brick arch,beneath a dentillated gable.To either side,under the pent roof are single lights with trilobe heads.The side walls of the porch have single lancets.The west end of the nave has end buttresses with ashlar gables and bargeboarded verge.At the apex a brick bellcote with pilasters,stone band and moulded cornice.In the gable a circular light with trilobe,and above a pointed louvred belfry light.The side walls of the nave have deeply overhanging eaves,plinth and two full height pointed recesses.In each recess is set a two light window with Y tracery and cill supported on square ashlar brackets.In the east gable a circular window with quatrefoil.The lower chancel is of matching design with single pointed light in recess to the sides and a taller similar east window.To either side of the west door are sections of C13 clustered column shafts.Interior:Pointed inner doorway.Triplet of chancel arches consisting of taller chamfered arches flanked by single lancets.Marble altar,turned legs,resting on incised medieval slab.C15 elaborate octagonal font with perpendicular traceried stem,angel supporters to the bowl,the sides of which have quatrefoils and shields with Sacred Monogram.

Listing NGR: TF4224372614


The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
Legacy System:


This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 31 Aug 2004
Reference: IOE01/10850/29
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr David Miles. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].