KENNEL MASTERS HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1306985

Date first listed: 09-Jan-1987

Statutory Address: KENNEL MASTERS HOUSE, PRIVATE ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of KENNEL MASTERS HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1306985 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 16:28:11.

Location

Statutory Address: KENNEL MASTERS HOUSE, PRIVATE ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: South Kesteven (District Authority)

Parish: Stoke Rochford

National Grid Reference: SK 91316 27956

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

STOKE ROCHFORD PRIVATE ROAD SK 92 NW (west side) 6/154 Kennel Master's House G.V. II Estate cottage. c.1868, built for Christopher Turnor. Squared limestone rubble with ashlar quoins and dressings. Slate roof with raised stone coped gables and kneelers. Central ashlar stack with paired shafts and cornice. T-plan. 2 storey, 3 bay front, the right hand end bay advanced and separately gabled. Central half glazed door flanked by single 2 light casements. To first floor are 3 similar windows, 2 on the left are gabled through eaves dormers. All windows are glazing bar casements with chamfered surrounds and mullions. To the left gable is a rectangular ashlar bay with 3 light window and hipped stone roof. Above a 2 light window to first floor is a square panel inscribed "CT 1868".

Listing NGR: SK9131627956

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 193395

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing