MANOR HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1307102
Date first listed:
06-Jun-1952
Statutory Address:
MANOR HOUSE, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of MANOR HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1307102 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Oct-2019 at 03:49:11.

Location

Statutory Address:
MANOR HOUSE, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Lincolnshire
District:
East Lindsey (District Authority)
Parish:
Utterby
National Grid Reference:
TF 30650 93192

Details

TF 39 SW UTTERBY CHURCH LANE

7/61 Manor House

6.6.52 II

House. Early C18 extensively altered c,1900. Red brick in Flemish bond, with painted stone dressings, plain tiled roof with raised stone coped gables and 2 gable stacks. 2 storey with attics, 3 bay front, the central bay is slightly advanced with a shaped gable added c.1900. First floor band and dentillated wooden eaves cornice. Central panelled door in c.1900 brick porch with C20 outer door, flanked by c.1900 rectangular bays with plain 3 light windows. To first floor are 3 glazing bar sashes under cambered brick heads with key blocks. Above the central window is a repositioned ashlar coat of arms dated 1639. In the centre bay is a further glazing bar sash to the attic which is flanked by single 2 light dormers with segmental pediments. The interior has been much altered but retains an early C18 stair with 3 turned balusters to the tread, wreathed handrail and carved cut string.

Listing NGR: TF3065093192

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
195368
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 28 Jun 2001
Reference: IOE01/04555/20
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr David March. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].