BOUNDARY FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1308784

Date first listed: 01-Nov-1966

Statutory Address: BOUNDARY FARMHOUSE, GRASBY ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of BOUNDARY FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1308784 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 15:35:48.

Location

Statutory Address: BOUNDARY FARMHOUSE, GRASBY ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: West Lindsey (District Authority)

Parish: Great Limber

National Grid Reference: TA 12808 08535

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TA 10 NW GREAT LIMBER GRASBY ROAD (North side) 5/109 Boundary Farm House 1-11-66 II

House, 1773, with C19 alterations. Brick with ashlar dressings, black glazed pantile roof, 2 brick gable stacks, brick coped and tumbled gables. 5 bay 3 storey front, first and second floor bands with dentillated eaves course. Parallel ranges. Central C19 glazed panelled door with traceried fanlight and semicircular arch flanked by pilasters supporting a narrow flat head. Flanked by single C19 canted bay windows with bordered glazing bar sashes, plain friezes and moulded cornices. On the first floor are 5 glazing bar sash windows and on the second floor 5 smaller similar windows. All upper windows have splayed lintels with raised keyblocks. To left of front is a single storey C19 billiard room extension with a 2 light glazing bar sash canted bay window. 1773 date recorded in the iron ties in the left gable; both gables tumbled. This house was built as part of a model farm complex by the first Earl of Yarborough.

Listing NGR: TA1280808535

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 196656

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing