STABLES AT BULBY HALL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1308804

Date first listed: 15-Dec-1986

Statutory Address: STABLES AT BULBY HALL

Map

Ordnance survey map of STABLES AT BULBY HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1308804 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 12-Dec-2018 at 12:11:03.

Location

Statutory Address: STABLES AT BULBY HALL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: South Kesteven (District Authority)

Parish: Irnham

National Grid Reference: TF 05133 25732

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

IRNHAM BULBY TF 02 NE

4/160 Stables at Bulby Hall

G.V. II

Former stables, now offices. 1864. Squared limestone rubble with ashlar dressings, slate roof, stone coped gables and kneelers, with central ridge latticed louvre with pyramidal lead roof and weather vane. Single storey with attics, 5 bay front having central pair of open pointed arches contained in slightly advanced and gabled entry bay, having stepped angle buttresses, to the left 2 three light windows and to the right a similar window and a planked door, having latticed overlight, moulded stone head, sunk spandrels. All windows are mullioned with latticed lights and moulded hoods. Above the arch is a stone plaque with shield of arms and date 1864. Above a further 3 light window and a square surround containing a clock face. To either side are single gabled dormers having 2 light windows and ashlar cheeks.

Listing NGR: TF0513325732

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 194134

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing