Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1309004

Date first listed: 13-Sep-1982

Statutory Address: 4, SPRING ROAD


Ordnance survey map of 4, SPRING ROAD
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1309004 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Feb-2019 at 05:53:19.


Statutory Address: 4, SPRING ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Essex

District: Tendring (District Authority)

Parish: St. Osyth

National Grid Reference: TM 12295 15638


ST. OSYTH SPRING ROAD TM 1215 (west side) 15/174 No. 4 13.9.82 II House and shop. Dated 1784. C17 or earlier rear wing. Red brick with some black brick header ornamentation. Red plain tiled roof. External right and left red brick chimney stacks. 2 storeys, attics and large cellar. Dentilled eaves cornice, central band. One gabled dormer. 3 first floor vertical sliding sash windows with segmental arches. Similar ground floor left window. 2 C20 shop windows and door between to right. To left 2 steps approach the 2 panel 4 light door, moulded surround, frieze, flat canopy on brackets. Date 1784 on right return gable. Rear wing, timber framed, part plastered, part weatherboarded.

Listing NGR: TM1229515638


The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 120008

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing