TOMB CHEST OF CHARLES NICKELL TO NORTH OF WEST END OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST BREOCK

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1310101
Date first listed:
04-Nov-1988
Statutory Address:
TOMB CHEST OF CHARLES NICKELL TO NORTH OF WEST END OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST BREOCK

Map

Ordnance survey map of TOMB CHEST OF CHARLES NICKELL TO NORTH OF WEST END OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST BREOCK
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1310101 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Oct-2019 at 10:29:47.

Location

Statutory Address:
TOMB CHEST OF CHARLES NICKELL TO NORTH OF WEST END OF NAVE OF CHURCH OF ST BREOCK

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
Cornwall (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
St. Breock
National Grid Reference:
SW 97718 71766

Details

ST BREOCK ST BREOCK SW 97 SE 3/88 Tomb chest of Charles Nickell to north of west end of nave of Church of St Breock

GV II

Tomb chest. 1793. In memory of Charles Nickell, son of Charles and Sarah who died in 1793 and his wife Catherine who died in 1824. Stone rubble chest with rectangular slate lid. Inscribed in upper and lower case lettering with serifs.

Listing NGR: SW9771871766

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
67721
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 26 Sep 2005
Reference: IOE01/14583/15
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Jeremy Miners. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].