THE CHAPEL HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1350517

Date first listed: 27-Nov-1984

Statutory Address: THE CHAPEL HOUSE, A355

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE CHAPEL HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1350517 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 24-Mar-2019 at 05:33:19.

Location

Statutory Address: THE CHAPEL HOUSE, A355

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Hampshire

District: Winchester (District Authority)

Parish: Otterbourne

National Grid Reference: SU 46620 21290

Details

SU 42 SE 0TTERBOURNE A355 Highbridge

8/36 The Chapel House

II

House. Mid-C18, altered early C20 in Arts & Crafts style. Brick with old plain tile roof. 2 storey, 3 bay with later wing to rear at left end. Central early C20 gabled porch with half-glazed door. Each side 3-light casement in gabled bay window. On 1st floor in centre 2-light casement. Each side 2 2-light casements in oriel window on single brackets. End stacks. Wing to rear made in 1782 into Roman Catholic chapel by Smythe family of Brambridge House, Colden Common (qv).

Listing NGR: SU4662221289

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 145899

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing