THE PARISH CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1353508

Date first listed: 26-Nov-1953

Statutory Address: THE PARISH CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY, LEWES ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE PARISH CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1353508 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Oct-2018 at 17:51:25.

Location

Statutory Address: THE PARISH CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY, LEWES ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: East Sussex

District: Wealden (District Authority)

Parish: Forest Row

National Grid Reference: TQ 42451 35162

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

FOREST ROW LEWES ROAD 1. 5208 (west side) The Parish Church of the Holy Trinity TQ 4235 33/10 26.11.53 II 2. Chancel with east tower with broached shingled spire and nave with south aisle and porch. Built in 1836. Architect William Moseley. Ashlar. C13 style. South aisle and porch added in 1877-8. Architect Herbert Green.

Listing NGR: TQ4245135162

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 296064

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing