THE BOGNOR CLUB

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1353823

Date first listed: 07-Nov-1975

Statutory Address: THE BOGNOR CLUB, 2, SUDLEY ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE BOGNOR CLUB
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1353823 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 05:48:20.

Location

Statutory Address: THE BOGNOR CLUB, 2, SUDLEY ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: West Sussex

District: Arun (District Authority)

Parish: Bognor Regis

National Grid Reference: SZ 93741 99157

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SZ 9399 SE 4/7A

SUDLEY ROAD No 2 (The Bognor Club)

II Built by W.K Wonham in 1857 as Assembly Rooms. Two storeys. Three windows. Stuccoed, the ground floor rusticated. Stringcourse and parapet. Glazing bars intact. Door to the right. On the first floor is a large room with a small iron gallery with the word "Love" worked into the handrail. Porch and moulded cornice recently removed.

Listing NGR: SZ9374199157

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 297624

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing