THE OLD VICARAGE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1354546

Date first listed: 28-Jan-1986

Statutory Address: THE OLD VICARAGE, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE OLD VICARAGE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1354546 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Oct-2018 at 09:42:19.

Location

Statutory Address: THE OLD VICARAGE, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: West Sussex

District: Chichester (District Authority)

Parish: Oving

National Grid Reference: SU9006905142

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

OVING CHURCH LANE SU 90 NW (West side)

14/3 The Old Vicarage - GV II

New offices. Dated 1840 and probably designed by John Elliott. Two storeys. Four windows. Faced with flints set in galletting. Long and short quoins and window surrounds of Roman cement. Slate roof. Glazing bars intact. Eastern- most window bay projects slightly. Gabled porch.

Listing NGR: SU9006905142

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 301026

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing