NASH COURT

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1356556
Date first listed:
19-Aug-1953
Statutory Address:
NASH COURT

Map

Ordnance survey map of NASH COURT
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1356556 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Oct-2019 at 04:57:23.

Location

Statutory Address:
NASH COURT

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District:
County of Herefordshire (Unitary Authority)
Parish:
Rodd, Nash and Little Brampton
National Grid Reference:
SO 30829 62409

Details

SO 36 SW RODD, NASH AND NASH LITTLE BRAMPTON CP

4/26 Nash Court

19.8.53 GV II

Farmhouse. Late C16 or early C17, largely remodelled during mid-C19. Sandstone rubble with Welsh slate roof. Central block with cross-wings at north-east and south-west ends; large axial stack to right of centre and further lateral stacks to cross-wings; central entrance. Single storey and attic to central block, two storeys to flanking wings. Entrance front, 12-pane glazing bar sash window, gable end of cross-wing to left with projecting bay window with a pair of 8-pane glazing bar sash windows and capped by a shallow pediment; central block with central gabled dormer window with 8-pane glazing bar sash wings; single lights flank central gabled porch. Six-panelled door with plain overlight, gable end of cross- wing to right with similar sash window and pedimented bay. The gables of the cross-wings and the central dormer have shaped bargeboards. Interior inaccessible at time of resurvey(April 1986). (RCHM, Vol III, p 176).

Listing NGR: SO3082962409

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
149165
Legacy System:
LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Inventory of Herefordshire III North West, (1934), 176

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 17 Jun 2004
Reference: IOE01/12284/26
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Chris Tresise. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].