WOODHALL FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1358674

Date first listed: 09-Jul-1968

Statutory Address: WOODHALL FARMHOUSE, 25, WOODHALL DRIVE

Map

Ordnance survey map of WOODHALL FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1358674 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 09:28:51.

Location

Statutory Address: WOODHALL FARMHOUSE, 25, WOODHALL DRIVE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Greater London Authority

District: Harrow (London Borough)

National Grid Reference: TQ 11981 90866

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

WOODHALL DRIVE 1. 5016 Pinner No 25 (Woodhall Farmhouse) TQ 19 SW 1/15 9.7.68

II

2. Probably C16; altered externally in early C19. Two-storeys, Stuccoed. Three cast- iron casements with small panes and neo-Tudor dripmoulds. Early C19 hipped slate roof. To left, and set back, is early C19 wing which has 2 sash windows with drip- moulds (from left out on first floor blocked), round-headed door with ornamental fanlight on right and hipped slate roof with bracketed eaves. Interior: right-hand room on ground floor has ceiling in 4 compartments divided by heavy beams with chamfered mouldings, restored open hearth with oak lintel and Cl6-C17 oak dado of 2 types. Room behind has original moulded bricks 4-centre-headed hearth. Stair and other rooms of simple character. C19 wing has plain interior. Held on joint lease with his father by J C Loudon, the architect, circa 1806-circa 1809.

Listing NGR: TQ1198190866

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 202214

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing