CHURCH OF ALL SOULS

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II*
List Entry Number:
1359000
Date first listed:
23-Jan-1974
Statutory Address:
CHURCH OF ALL SOULS, STATION ROAD NW10

Map

Ordnance survey map of CHURCH OF ALL SOULS
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359000 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 20-Sep-2019 at 00:28:20.

Location

Statutory Address:
CHURCH OF ALL SOULS, STATION ROAD NW10

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Greater London Authority
District:
Brent (London Borough)
National Grid Reference:
TQ 21608 83276

Details

1. 5006 STATION ROAD NW10 Church of All Souls TQ 2183 12/2 23.1.74

II*

2. 1879. Architect E J Tarver. Brick church in Gothic style of elaborate design, the original part is octagonal; the nave was added by Tarver in 1890 and a new west front was added in 1978. The very elaborate roof to the octagonal part is illustrated in Pevsner; The Buildings of England: Middlesex.

Listing NGR: TQ2160883276

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
198786
Legacy System:
LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Pevsner, N, The Buildings of England: Middlesex, (1951)

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 17 Apr 2005
Reference: IOE01/14278/01
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Steve Kirkland. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].