MONKS HALL FARMHOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1359291

Date first listed: 25-Oct-1951

Statutory Address: MONKS HALL FARMHOUSE, QUADRING ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of MONKS HALL FARMHOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359291 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 17-Nov-2018 at 17:59:19.

Location

Statutory Address: MONKS HALL FARMHOUSE, QUADRING ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: South Holland (District Authority)

Parish: Gosberton

National Grid Reference: TF 23594 32550

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

GOSBERTON QUADRING ROAD TF 23 SW (east side) 4/58 Monks Hall Farm- House 25.10.51 II Farmhouse. 1729, by William Sands, substantially altered mid and late C19. Roughcast rendered brickwork, slate roof, raised rendered gables, 2 red brick gable stacks. L-plan. 2 storey, 3 bay front with denti1lated wooden eaves cornice. Central half glazed door with plain overlight, panelled reveals, large segmental pediment and cornice on scrolled and fluted brackets, flanked by single canted bay windows, plain sashes, dentillated cornices and flat lead roofs. To first floor are 3 plain sashes, cambered heads with keyblocks. Interior retains original pegged clasped purlin roof. The site is moated and was originally a C10 cell of Peterborough Abbey.

Listing NGR: TF2359432550

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 198172

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing