TRAPHOUSE AND STABLES TO PINCHBECK HALL

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1359314
Date first listed:
13-Jan-1988
Date of most recent amendment:
31-Jan-1989
Statutory Address:
TRAPHOUSE AND STABLES TO PINCHBECK HALL, CHURCH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of TRAPHOUSE AND STABLES TO PINCHBECK HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359314 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Sep-2019 at 08:31:36.

Location

Statutory Address:
TRAPHOUSE AND STABLES TO PINCHBECK HALL, CHURCH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Lincolnshire
District:
South Holland (District Authority)
Parish:
Pinchbeck
National Grid Reference:
TF 24104 26038

Details

PINCHBECK CHURCH STREET TF 22 NW (west side) 7/82 Traphouse and stables to Pinchbeck House GV II The entry shall be amended to read:- TF 22 NW PINCHBECK CHURCH STREET (west side) Traphouse and stables to 7/82 Pinchbeck Hall GV II

------------------------------------

PINCHBECK CHURCH STREET TF 22 NW (west side) 7/82 Traphouse and stables to Pinchbeck House G.V. II Traphouse and stables. 1802, extended mid C19. Red brick, painted brick, slate roof with brick coped gables and hipped slate roof. L-plan. Single storey, 2 bay 1802 range, with basket arch and ashlar imposts, to left a pointed doorway with planked door and head. Later mid C19 range at right angles with hipped roof, planked door with plain overlight, flanked by single glazing bar sashes with cambered heads. To right planked double doors with segmental head. In the right hand side an ogee arched recess, possibly for a garden seat.

Listing NGR: TF2410426038

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
198196
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 30 May 2003
Reference: IOE01/10088/11
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr Alan Francis Polaine. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].