OLD RECTORY

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1359463

Date first listed: 11-Jun-1985

Statutory Address: OLD RECTORY

Map

Ordnance survey map of OLD RECTORY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359463 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Nov-2018 at 00:13:10.

Location

Statutory Address: OLD RECTORY

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: West Lindsey (District Authority)

Parish: Aisthorpe

National Grid Reference: SK 94566 80065

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SK 98 SW AISTHORPE

1/5 Old Rectory II

Former rectory, now house. 1876. Red brick with terracotta details, slate roofs and bargeboarded gables. 2 storey with attic, 4 bay front with plinth, moulded first floor band and sill band. The central canted bay is surmounted by a terracotta balustrade and contains glazed double doors with glazing bar upper lights and sashes to the sides. To the left is a c20 glazed door and a 3 light window, to the right a single fixed light with beyond a second canted bay with balustrade, glazed door and sashes. To first floor a central tripartite window, to left a single casement with wooden cross mullion, to right a single light and a further cross mullion casement. Adjacent to the single light is a square terracotta panel with the raised date 1876 and the initials TB. 3 plain bargeboarded gables beneath which are decorative square panels defined by raised bricks with decorative terracotta paterae at the joints. All windows have moulded terracotta architraves with short fluted friezes over. 2 rectangular gabled bays to right hand end. Entrance front of 3 irregular bays with 2 gables, one slightlyy projecting and one advanced. Left hand one contains elaborately panelled door with moulded terracotta architrave. 5 steps up are covered by an open sided gabled wooden porch with decorative covering. To right, the stair is lit by 3 stepped vertical lights. Over the door are 3 tall lights. Similar details to gables and window surrounds as on the garden front.

Listing NGR: SK9456680065

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 196969

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing