EAST STABLE BLOCK, PUMP AND MOUNTING BLOCK AT GUNBY HALL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1359686

Date first listed: 03-Feb-1967

Statutory Address: EAST STABLE BLOCK, PUMP AND MOUNTING BLOCK AT GUNBY HALL

Map

Ordnance survey map of EAST STABLE BLOCK, PUMP AND MOUNTING BLOCK AT GUNBY HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359686 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 12-Nov-2018 at 18:16:44.

Location

Statutory Address: EAST STABLE BLOCK, PUMP AND MOUNTING BLOCK AT GUNBY HALL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: East Lindsey (District Authority)

Parish: Candlesby with Gunby

National Grid Reference: TF 46746 66919

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TF 46 NE GUNBY GUNBY PARK

5/25 East stable block, pump and mounting block at Gunby Hall 3.2.67

G.V. II

Stable block, pump and mounting block. c.1736, altered c.1900. Red brick in Flemish bond, hipped pantile roof. 2 storey, 5 bay front with plinth, first floor brick band and dentillated eaves, arranged 2:1:2, the centre bay being slightly advanced. In the centre a 4 panel door in semi-circular brick arch, flanked by 2 fixed lights with brick segmental heads. To first floor a taller 2 light casement is flanked by 2 similar windows. To right of door an attached mounting block of 2 flagged steps, and beyond a pump with lead spigot, plain wooden case and handle.

Listing NGR: TF4674666919

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 196026

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Other
Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England, Part 27 Lincolnshire,

End of official listing