FORMER WAREHOUSE ON NORTH SIDE OF STANLEY DOCK

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II*

List Entry Number: 1359841

Date first listed: 14-Mar-1975

Statutory Address: FORMER WAREHOUSE ON NORTH SIDE OF STANLEY DOCK, TITANIC HOTEL, STANLEY DOCK, REGENT ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L3 0AN

Map

Ordnance survey map of FORMER WAREHOUSE ON NORTH SIDE OF STANLEY DOCK
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359841 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 15:46:19.

Location

Statutory Address: FORMER WAREHOUSE ON NORTH SIDE OF STANLEY DOCK, TITANIC HOTEL, STANLEY DOCK, REGENT ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L3 0AN

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Liverpool (Metropolitan Authority)

National Grid Reference: SJ 33707 92158

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 17/1/2018

SJ 3392 18/1191

REGENT ROAD STANLEY DOCK, Titanic Hotel Former Warehouse on north side of Stanley Dock

(Formerly listed as Warehouse on north side of dock, STANLEY DOCK, L5)

14.03.75.

GV II* Former warehouse. Dock dated 1848, warehouse built 1852-54, part of Jesse Hartley construction. Eastern half of the building is now demolished.

Brick, cast-iron frame. Five storeys, 20 x 6 bays. Ground floor on south side recessed behind colonnade of cast-iron Doric columns with concave sides interrupted by three elliptical arches. Windows have segmental heads and small-paned iron casements. Top parapet with dentils. North side has six loading bays. On a par with the warehouses of Albert Dock (q.v.)

Listing NGR: SJ3369492155

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 359565

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing