PAIR OF COTTAGES OPPOSITE CHURCH

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1359947

Date first listed: 24-Feb-1986

Statutory Address: PAIR OF COTTAGES OPPOSITE CHURCH, LOUTH ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of PAIR OF COTTAGES OPPOSITE CHURCH
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359947 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Dec-2018 at 08:54:28.

Location

Statutory Address: PAIR OF COTTAGES OPPOSITE CHURCH, LOUTH ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: East Lindsey (District Authority)

Parish: Binbrook

National Grid Reference: TF 21177 93900

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

BINBROOK LOUTH ROAD TF 29 SW (south side) 2/13 Pair of cottages opposite Church G.V. II

Pair of cottages, originally one house. 1832. Red brick, painted stucco dressings, slate and pantile roofs. 2 gable and single ridge stacks. 3 storey, 4 bay front having 2 storey, 2 bay service block set back to left. Off centre 6 panelled door set in wooden pilastered surround with plain cornice and narrow hood, with to left a glazing bar sash and to right 2 paired glazing bar french windows. To first floor are 3 glazing bar sashes with painted dummy sash over door. Second floor has same pattern of fenestration with smaller windows to eaves. All other windows have splayed stucco lintels. The service range has a plain planked door with to left a sliding glazing bar sash both with segmental brick heads. To first floor a single similar window to eaves. At the rear of the main block at the left hand side at first floor-level is a brick inscribed "WT 1832".

Listing NGR: TF2117793900

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 195265

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing