IVY HOUSE

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1359978

Date first listed: 20-May-1953

Statutory Address: IVY HOUSE, 12, CHURCH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of IVY HOUSE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1359978 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 16-Nov-2018 at 05:44:46.

Location

Statutory Address: IVY HOUSE, 12, CHURCH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: East Lindsey (District Authority)

Parish: Alford

National Grid Reference: TF 45596 76042

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ALFORD CHURCH STREET TF 4476-4576 (south east side) 5/4 No.12, (Ivy House) 20-5-53 G.V. II

House. c.1702, raised late C18. Red brick, stucco dressings, pantile roof, raised gables, one stone coped, the other brick coped, 2 gable stacks. L-plan. 3 storey, 3 bay front with crude rendered second floor band and dentillated eaves board. Off-centre half glazed panelled door, wood panelled reveals, eared and pedimented surround. To right, 2 glazing bar sashes with lattice grills to lower parts. To first floor 3 similar sashes and to second floor 3 shorter windows. All windows have cambered brick heads and stucco key blocks. Between second and third windows on first floor is a Fire Insurance plaque. To the right hand gable is the capped off base of the early C18 projecting stack and the contemporary tumbled gable can be seen.

Listing NGR: TF4559676042

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 195526

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing