CARRIAGEHOUSE AND TACK ROOM AT THE OLD VICARAGE

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1360136
Date first listed:
22-Jan-1987
Statutory Address:
CARRIAGEHOUSE AND TACK ROOM AT THE OLD VICARAGE, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of CARRIAGEHOUSE AND TACK ROOM AT THE OLD VICARAGE
© Crown Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1360136 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 23-Sep-2019 at 08:19:51.

Location

Statutory Address:
CARRIAGEHOUSE AND TACK ROOM AT THE OLD VICARAGE, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Lincolnshire
District:
South Kesteven (District Authority)
Parish:
Horbling
National Grid Reference:
TF 11939 35137

Details

HORBLING CHURCH LANE TF 13 NW (south side) 1/124 Carriagehouse and tack room at The Old Vicarage G.V. II

Carriage house and tack room, now garages. 1836, C20. Coursed limestone rubble, some limestone ashlar, red brick dressings. Hipped pantile roof with decorative brick eaves. Single storey, 4 bay front with brick quoins. 2 carriage openings to left, both withsegmental heads and dressed in red brick, (that to left replaced in C20), and both with ashlar keystones, that to right inscribed "1836". Doorway to right with semi-circular head, fanlight and plank door. Fixed glazing bar window beyond. Included for group value only.

Listing NGR: TF1193935137

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
194338
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 11 Apr 2002
Reference: IOE01/06602/03
Rights: Copyright IoE Patrick Banister. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

Do you know more about this entry?

The following information has been contributed by users volunteering for our Enriching The List project. For small corrections to the List Entry please see our Minor Amendments procedure.

The information and images below are the opinion of the contributor, are not part of the official entry and do not represent the official position of Historic England. We have not checked that the contributions below are factually accurate. Please see our terms and conditions. If you wish to report an issue with a contribution or have a question please email [email protected].