1 Myddleton Place, Saffron Walden, Essex
This timber framed Tudor house is now a youth hostel. The building was originally constructed in the early 16th century, as a merchants house. It then received industrial additions in the 18th and 19th centuries in order for it to be used as a malting. The building was then restored in 1951 to use as accommodation.