12 and 13 Wharf Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

This building was originally constructed in 1850 as offices for the Tinsley Coal Company. Coal was brought from Tinsley Colliery by rail to the nearby canal wharf, where it would be transported by boat. It is now used as offices by various companies.


South Yorkshire Sheffield


Victorian (1837 - 1901)


industry office coal Victorian (1837 - 1901)