4 North Parade Passage, Bath, Bath and North East Somerset
This house is known as Sally Lunn's house - she was a tenant here in 1680. It is a medieval building on a Roman site. It was part of the Duke of Kingston's House in 1480. Ralph Allen's first post office was here in 1725. New windows and a shopfront were added in the 18th century.