46-48 Grand Parade, Brighton, Brighton and Hove

46-48 Grand Parade, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
Photograph taken December 1985 © Copyright Crown copyright.NMR ref: BB92/18741

This house was built in 1840 and is attributed to Sir Charles Barry. Many large Victorian houses were converted in the 20th century into flats, or, as in this case, shops on the ground floor with offices above.

Location

Brighton and Hove Brighton

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

house architecture shop advert 1980s (1980 - 1989) victorian (1837 - 1901)