46 London Road, Hurst Green, East Sussex
This building was constructed in 1892. It has been used as both a courthouse and police station. The courthouse is to the right with the clock tower above it and the police accommodation block is to the left. The Clock tower was built by public subscription in memory of George Burrow Gregory of Boargell.