Abbots Hospital, Guildford, Surrey

Abbots Hospital, Guildford, Surrey
Photograph taken 08 April 2001 © Norman Wigg. Source Historic England Archive ref: 288945

This building was founded as The Hospital of the Blessed Trinity in 1619. It was almshouses endowed by George Abbot, the Archbishop of Canterbury. It provided for 12 brethren and 8 sisters. The brethren lived in the west wing and the sisters in the east wing.

Location