Admiralty Look-out, Dover Castle, Dover, Kent
The interior of the Port War Signal Station. It was built in 1914 on top of the Fire command post. The 2 facilities were named Admiralty look-out. From here the navy could control all the shipping coming into and out of the harbour using flags and wireless. They could also quickly liaise with the gunners just below them. This property is in the care of English Heritage (2013).