Almshouses, Broughton, Oxfordshire

Almshouses, Broughton, Oxfordshire
Photograph taken 11 July 2003 © Mr J. B. Moseley. Source Historic England Archive ref: 430510

This pair of almshouses were built in 1859. They have the inscription ''These almshouses were erected by Elizabeth Bradford-Wyatt in memory of her sister Mary Ann Scott-Wyatt. 1859'. The almshouses were for the housing of poor and aged agricultural (farm) workers.