Angloco Service Station, 155 Euston Road, Camden Town, Greater London

Angloco Service Station, 155 Euston Road, Camden Town, Greater London
Photograph taken 10 Mar 1922 © Reproduced by permission of Historic England Archive ref: BL26025

The Angloco Petrol Service Station at 155 Euston Road. Petrol pumps were introduced into England in 1919, with fuel delivered here by uniformed attendants. The Bedford Lemere daybook records F W Huntington Limited as clients for this photograph.