Anne Of Cleves House, Southover, Lewes, East Sussex

Anne Of Cleves House,  Southover, Lewes, East Sussex
Photograph taken 1915 - 1933 © Historic England Archive ref: cc001111

This manor house was built in the 16th century. It was one of many manors given to Anne of Cleves by Henry VIII after their marriage

Location

East Sussex Lewes

Period

Tudor (1485 - 1602)

Themes

Tags

timber framed house architecture stone Tudor (1485 - 1602)