Arley Chapel, Cheltenham Road, Bristol

Arley Chapel, Cheltenham Road, Bristol
Photograph taken 04 September 2002 © Ms Ruth Povey. Source Historic England Archive ref: 378844

Arley Congregational chapel was built in 1855. It is now a Polish Roman Catholic church. It was designed by Foster and Wood in Italianate style. It is built from local Pennant rubble stone with limestone decoration and has a leaded dome.

Location

Bristol Bristol

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

religion faith church diversity Victorian (1837 - 1901)