Barking Public Offices and Library, East Street, Barking, Greater London
This engraving was published in The 'Building News', October 19th 1894. The building was designed by the architect C. J. Dawson. It was mainly built as a town hall. It was converted into a Magistrates' Court in 1965. The building consists of three storeys and is made up of red brick with stone dressings in a Flemish Renaissance Style.