Brick and Tile Works, Patrington, East Riding of Yorkshire
This former Brick and Tile Works was built in the late 1840s for William Marshall. It was known as Enholmes Brick and Tile Works and supplied building and drainage materials for the Marshall Estate. This included Enholmes Farm, Enholmes Hall, the Flax Mills (now demolished) and housing for employees. The works ceased operation around 1950 and has since been used as offices, stores and a workshop.