Brislington Transport Depot Entrance, Bath Road, Bristol
The Bristol Tram Company started business in 1876. It had 7 depots in Bristol. This one was built in 1899 and is the only one that still looks much the same. The entrance is modelled on an 18th century stable block and is in a grand style. It hides the plainer shed behind, where the trams were stored and maintained. The building is now used as a depot for council vehicles.