Central Pavilion at Waterloo Park, Angel Road, Norwich, Norfolk
This pavilion is built in a classical style of architecture. It was built in 1929-33 by A Sandys-Winch. Waterloo Park was one of the parks laid out by the Parks Superintendent, Captain A Sandys-Winsch during the 1920s and 1930s. The park was first opened in May 1904 as Catton Recreation ground. A design for its redevelopment was put forward by Sandys-Winsch in 1929 and work started in 1931. It reopened to the public as Waterloo Park in 1933.