Chingford Mill Pumping Station, Chingford, Greater London
This pumping station is dated 1895. It was built for the East London Waterworks Co. The Project engineer was William Booth Bryan The plan is based on a typical parish church plan and is very unusual for a pumping station. There is a tower of three stages with round-arched openings at the centre, a single storey wing like a chancel and a tall building like a nave. There is a series of reservoirs along the Lea Valley that serve East London. The pumping station has become derelict.